BRECKENRIDGE ATV & SIDE-BY-SIDE TOURS
Enjoy a guided tour of Kremmling Off-roading Outpost, teaming with breathtaking views and interesting areas to explore. You will be paired with an expert as they guide you and your friends through a host of scenic features and landmarks that showcase the scenery and grit of Colorado’s vast wilderness. Escape the monotony and routine of your daily life to explore the wild in an All-Terrain Vehicle that is tough, powerful, and rides like a dream. Call to book a tour today!
* NO SALES TAX ON GUIDED TOURS *
ATV & SIDE-BY-SIDES
Book Online or Call Us Today!
GUIDED TOURS &
We start our tour at the start of the Wolford Trailhead, where your guide will conduct a safety briefing, answers any questions, as well as supply helmets and other equipment. During the group briefing, your guide will give some practical tips and train the group on how to operate their All-Terrain Vehicle. When everyone is prepared and ready to ride, the journey begins! Our ATVs and Side-by-Sides are easy to ride and easy to learn, with features such as electric start, smooth power-bands, and extra pep. At High Country Tours, we work to ensure a fun and exciting experience for all levels, with trips varying from 2 to 3 hours in length. We also have a variety of different rental options and experiences for riders who want to take in the scenic view or enjoy the ride.
Our guides take into your account your wants and desires to craft an experience unique to you and your group. Whether it be in service of picturesque views and photo opts, or going full throttle and enjoying the ride, guided tours are designed to meet your needs and provide maximum experience. When in doubt, always let the guide know so they can best cater your adventure to your desires.
(Approximately 45 minutes north of Silverthorne)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Please arrive 30 minutes before your reservation time to sign paperwork and get ready. Be ready prepared changing weather conditions. A rain jacket, bug repellent, and sunblock are a must.
All participants 18 years old and older will need to understand, sign and agree to a rental agreement and a release to participate.
You will drive the ATVs and Side-by-sides directly from the outpost to the trail system. You are expected to return the ATVs and Side-by-sides to the same spot on time.
- Goggles available to rent at $10 apiece
WHAT TO BRING
- Required – Drivers licenses for all drivers and govt issued photo id for passengers over 18. Minors must be with their legal guardian.
- Closed toe shoes such as sneakers or boots
- A GPS enabled smartphone with the free AVENZA app and the free “Wolford Travel Management Area Travel Map” downloaded.
- Recomended – Long pants and long sleaves
- A rain jacket/ rain gear and sun block
- Eye protection
- First aid kit
- Bug or mosquito repellant
- A light jacket
- Snacks and water
- Camera and binoculars
Don’t let the potential for bad weather prevent you from having a good time on the trail — by coming prepared you are better set for whatever comes your way!
OUR RULES & ADVISORIES
- All drivers must show us a valid driver’s license.
- All participants over 18 must present a government issued photo ID. All participants under 18 must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- Minimum age to drive: Guided Tours is 16, Unguided Rentals is 26.
- Driver’s must be at least 18 years old to carry a passenger. The manufacturer recommends that passengers be able to place their feet firmly on the floorboards. People at least 48 inches tall can normally do this.
- You must be at least 18 to reserve a guided tour. Guided Tours do not require a hold/preauthorization on a credit card.
- You must be at least 26 to reserve a unguided rental. Unguided rentals require a $1000 HOLD/preauthorization on a credit card.
- Each group will need at least one GPS enabled Smart Phone with good coverage in the area you are riding.
- We will take full payment at the time of the reservation. The credit card used to pay for the reservation will also be preauthorized the day before your rental and responsible for damage caused by any of the drivers on the reservation. If you do not want to take responsibility for another driver, have that driver make his or her own separate reservation and use his/her credit card.
Most of our renters drive responsibly and have a great time without causing damage to the equipment or having an accident. It is important to drive responsibly as you and your passengers can be seriously injured or die in an accident.
ATVs and Side by Sides are easy to damage, especially if you are attempting high risk maneuvers such as high speed cornering, drifting, or donuts. Both the renter and driver are responsible to pay for any damages that the driver causes plus any loss of rent while the unit is broken and any recovery costs.
We require that each driver on a unguided rental have a $1000 hold/preauthorization on a major credit card to rent the machine.
We highly recommend that renters and drivers purchase insurance from their insurance broker. Repair costs can be in the thousands of dollars.
Check out Can-Am.BRP.com to see what the ATVs and Side-by-Sides cost.
ATV REPAIR FUND
If the driver damages the High Country Tours, Inc. (HCT) ATV he/she is driving, and if $50 was paid into the ATV Repair Fund on the driver’s behalf and the driver is named on the reservation before the rental or tour, that driver (and the person who took financial responsibility for that driver on their Security Deposit and Damage Disclosure signed at check-in), will be responsible to pay up to $1500 for repairs for HCT’s ATV that he/she was driving.
The cost of repairs over $1500 for High Country Tours, Inc’s ATV that the driver was driving will come out of the ATV Repair Fund.
SIDE-BY-SIDE REPAIR FUND
If the driver damages the High Country Tours, Inc. (HCT) Side-by-Side he/she is driving, and if $100 was paid into the Side-by-Side Repair Fund on the driver’s behalf and the driver is named on the reservation before the rental or tour, that driver (and the person who took financial responsibility for that driver on their Security Deposit and Damage Disclosure signed at check-in), will be responsible to pay up to $1500 for repairs for HCT’s Side-by-Side that he/she was driving.
The cost of repairs over $1500 for High Country Tours, Inc’s Side-by-Side that the driver was driving will come out of the Side-by-Side Repair Fund.
For a full refund, please cancel your rental 24 hours in advance. Please check the weather at least 24 hours prior to your ride and cancel if it is not favorable.
Our rentals and tours go out if no mud is sticking to the tires. If HCT cancels the tour before you depart, you will receive a full refund.
You will be charged in full if you do not cancel at least 24 hours before your rental time.
Please read our terms & conditions. Each rider will be required to agree to these terms before you can ride.