Breckenridge, Colorado Snowmobile Rentals
2 & 3 Hour Rentals
Monday – Thursday
CALL TO BOOK:
Starting January 15th
** Depending on Snow Conditions
• All guests must arrive wearing clothing that is appropriate for this cold weather, outdoor activity!
• DOT-approved helmets WILL be provided for FREE (required).
• Equipment Rentals: Adult Snowsuits $25, Adult Boots $15, Goggles $10 on a first come, first served basis. (Sorry, we do NOT have child-sized snowsuits or boots available for rent.)
- Previous snowmobiling experience required
- Stuck snowmobile recovery knowledge required
- Knowledge of mountain survival skills is strongly recommended
- Includes DOT-approved helmet and a full tank of gas
RENTING OUR SNOWMOBILES IN COLORADO
(Also Serving Boulder, Denver, Keystone, Vail, and all of Summit County)
If you already know how to snowmobile, an unguided snowmobile rental in Breckenridge, Colorado is a great way to explore the Rocky Mountains!
Our rental machines are located at our Birdeye Outpost–about sixteen miles south of Copper Mountain Resort. You are responsible for returning the sled on time and in the same condition that you received it.
You have the option to explore the trails in this area, which includes thousands of acres of open terrain and miles upon miles of trails.
If you’re looking for fresh powder, you’ll find some amazing riding in some of the back-country bowls.
The scenery around Summit County is unparalleled – three of the tallest mountains in the Rockies plus several more “14ers” (mountains over 14,000 feet), and views of Colorado’s historic mining district in Leadville.
If you’d rather tow the sleds to another destination and have a proper tow vehicle and trailer, we’re happy to help you do that and suggest some of the best places to explore.
It’s a very good idea to take note of where you have a cell phone signal before you head out into the backcountry.
This way, you’ll know where to return to if you need to call out for assistance.
Nearby Suggested Snowmobiling Destinations:
- Vail Pass Recreation Area (25 minute drive)
- Chicago Ridge (5 minute drive)
- Cotton Wood Pass (1 hour drive)
- Rabbit Ears Pass (2 hour drive)
**MUST HAVE A VALID LEARNER’S PERMIT OR DRIVER’S LICENSE TO DRIVE A SNOWMOBILE**
Snowmobiles Available for Rental
**All or part of this operation is conducted under Special Use Permit issued by the Bureau of Land Management**